-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
Great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
I understand. What are you guys studying in college?
Totally understandable. I’m planning to join CWW next year too, so I’ll look forward to you being on there too!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
YAY! I’ll look for you on there when it starts!
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 day, 18 hours ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 day, 19 hours ago
I doodled Loops’ Dante during church service. Sometimes the quickest doodles are my favorite. 😀

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 day, 19 hours ago
Your colors are great!! Your practicing has really payed off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 day, 22 hours ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 days, 4 hours ago
That is so cool. You did an amazing job.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 days, 13 hours ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 19 hours ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 4 hours ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining. Y’all have fun and do great writerly things!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 23 hours ago
it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)
sorry!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 4 hours ago
I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 4 hours ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 4 hours ago
@e-m-trepke that’s cool!!
I’ve been working on a lot of animation actually–3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I’ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn’t say I’m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people’s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It’s pretty fun.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 15 hours ago
I have ordered a new pit for the miniature rose my dad gave me. Now I’m researching what kind of soil I should get. Nothing is safe. Every character of mine is in danger of obtaining a plant baby. 😂
*clears throat*
Tavar
He settled back into his chair. It was across from the hungry boy, in view of potential librarians.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 13 hours ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
- Load More
